Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Thoughts for the Night


Well, I did it. I joined yet another web spot that I will need to keep up with. I don't do so great as it is with myspace and facebook, so this will be interesting to see how I do with this. I am going to use this mainly as an open book diary....a reflection for myself and Cohen to look back on.
Today was a big day for my dad. He got his tube removed from his surgery of his lymph nodes. Tomorrow we will find out what the outcome of the removal was. I probably won't get much sleep tonight. I know this is all in God's hands, so I will do my best to remember that.
Until next time...

2 comments:

katie newton said...

yayyyyy!!!!! You did it!!! I am so proud and want you to know that you will be getting a really good surprise. It's so good, I don't even know what it is yet! :) HOW IS YOUR DAD?? I'm fixing to text you. I'm praying for great news!

Kim and Scott said...

Welcome to the blogging world!!! I am so excited we get to see you and Cohen more often on the computer. Yipee!!!!!